Thursday, March 11, 2010

PTBS



Thats right - Post Traumatic Bath Syndrome. He's got it. Noo not really, but bathing our slippery little guy has gotten pretty fun. I got to wash him up the other night, although I am secretly going to brainwash him into believing that baths are not a necessary part of regualr life and that it will put hair on his chest.


But after this bath, his hair looks pretty cute, his feet are pretty cute, well all in all he is pretty cute.


Melissa spends each and every day with him and sometimes when I come home and look at the camera I discover new photos....hmm thats weird! So I have posted some of Landon and my beautiful Melissa!


Last night during one of the Jazz's sweet sweet victories I was able to perch Landon next to me to watch the game. Can't wait until he is dunking the basketball!

And finally a photos that makes me realize just how tiny his feet are, I can hold his two feet in their entirety in one hand, and he loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Landon, Daddy is right, baths are strictly optional. There a few things he left out though. First, Newfies are the only real dogs, and they don't care what you smell like, (see daddy's right above), Second, don't get to excited about that basketball stuff. That's fine for sissies and land lubbers, but real men sail.

    ReplyDelete